The Order Fulfillment Associate fills and packs orders to satisfy customers requests and to fulfill ProZyme's quality system requirements. Duties start from receipt of an order and continue through all the steps to completion of an accurate shipment to a customer.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Fulfills orders based on established procedures. Fulfillment includes selecting and packaging products as specified in order documents.
- Dispense/pipette products as required.
- Tracking of shipments to ensure orders are delivered and communicate exceptions to Sales and Marketing in a timely manner.
- Maintain an acceptable level of shipping supplies, sales orders supplies, and office supplies when needed.
- Assists in identifying areas of improvement in order processing and documentation, to reduce errors and increase efficiency.
- Assures Complete Customer Satisfaction.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications (Knowledge/Skills/Abilities) & Experience
- The ideal candidate is detail oriented, has good people skills with a background in customer service/manufacturing and with a desire to start their career path into Sales & Marketing/manufacturing.
- Preference for 1-2 years customer service and/or manufacturing experience with a scientific degree preferred.
- High School Diploma required
- BA/BS in biology, chemistry or related field strongly preferred.
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Order Fulfillment Associate as the subject.