Advance your workflow with traditional 2-AB labeling
We are proud to announce the launch of Gly-X™ Rapid N-Glycan Release and Labeling with 2-AB Express. The new on-matrix 2-AB Express labeling method developed by ProZyme eliminates the lengthy dry down step of traditional 2-AB protocols. Combined with rapid deglycosylation and cleanup, samples are ready for analysis in ~ 2.5 hours total time
- Traditional reductive amination 2-AB chemistry
- 5-minute in-solution deglycosylation
- 1 hour on-matrix 2-AB labeling
- Rapid vacuum plate-based cleanup
- Higher total signal compared to other methods
- Reliable, data consistency across methods
- Collection plate loads directly into UPLC auto-samplers
- Extensive collection of 2-AB labeled N-Glycan libraries and standards
Other labels available for the Gly-X Platform:
InstantPC, a novel instant N-glycan label for liquid chromatography separations that provides markedly increased MS and HILIC-FLR sensitivity.
InstantAB, ProZyme’s original InstantDye which allows room temperature, instant labeling of released N-glycans.
InstantQ, a negatively charged N-glycan label for capillary electrophoresis (CE), designed for use with our Gly-Q N-glycan analysis platform.
Request a Gly-X demo or ask a question